large volume package printing software

<p>I recently purchased the fujifilm frontier dx-100 and the printer is amazing, however, the software it came bundled with, Darkroom core, fails to send prints to the printer. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Is there a package printing software program out there that allows me to batch print standard packages like 1-8x10 2-5x7, 8 Wallets. I've tried quimage but it seems to be a program in which you're required to set up each page individually. I'm printing 100's of packages at a time and need to be able to batch print efficiently. </p>

<p>Kodak DP2 has probably been the main industry workhorse, at least in the US. But I don't think you want to go there.</p>

<p>I'm not sure what "Darkroom core" is, I'm guessing it may be from Express Digital?</p>

<p>You say that sometimes the printing works, and sometimes not. In the case of "not," do those prints EVER come out? If so, you should look for an option to "print immediately" vs queue up prints. If they NEVER come out, you probably have some sort of error in your package or printer setup. Darkroom probably has a print-job list you can look at; see if your missing jobs are piling up there. If so, perhaps you have set up a different paper type in one of your package descriptions, and the system is holding the jobs until it thinks that the proper paper is loaded. Or if there is a "glitched" print job at the top of the queue, this may hold everything else back.</p>

<p>I would personally start off by looking for an "order status" screen. Then, if nothing is obvious, open up a window showing your print queue (outside of Darkroom core) and send a print job while watching the queue. This may give you some clues as to what is going on.</p>