Ladies and gentlemen please allow me to introduce myself.

<p>Hello and welcome to where ever you are, me i am in sydney australia, well vaucluse to be precise . <br>

I have been staring at the computer for days trying to learn about large format cameras, you see every one, i am an artist, a painter, a musician and a builder who has been kitting up for a venture into sculpture. now when i say sculpture, i wont be doing pieces, but large scale instalations in the land scape, initially around alice springs where i lived for 7 months. so i am learning to take photos for that reason first and foremost. I have never really been into photography but to be honest it came as second nature in the compositional sense as i am used to constructing from scratch compositions out of oil on canvass. however thats where it ends. i literally no nothing. But i have decided to go large format, and i have purchased a horseman 6x12 which had a hand made body to take long lenses, and cost the guy who made it a mint (20k) i got it for a lot less. if you look up no; 200473845096 on au ebay you find it as it is an interesting camera, any way speaking of that world, i made another impulse buy with money i didnt have, and spent all week like run lola run trying to rase $3500 for two dagor lenses i bought at two in the morning in an altered state, brought on by not enough sleep and the breaking down of the barriers called common sense and fear that were stopping me from pressing 'place bid' and then hoping some one else would bid higher, as i woke hours later auction still going, sitting unrested cold and disheveled for an hour, until i won, but after much anxiety i waqs offered a ten day contract to build, from tex whitney studios in camperdown to build stuff, i gave him eleven days i was so happy. any way, i now have two lens.s but no camera. at least i can look through them. but, now i join this forum in the hope of finding others out there with either a camera for sale or help finding the right one for a 14" and a 19"<br /> dagor goerz. so thats me my plight and how i came here, thank you and good night! </p>

<table cellpadding="3" summary="Other item info">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td valign="top">300436272527 punch this code in to the search bar on ebay and you will find the dagor i bought in the above story, its worth a look as its a rare 19" and nice. thanks andrew</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

• 2 weeks later...