Lab for Printing of Odd Format

Discussion in 'Medium Format' started by jim_richey, Aug 1, 1998.

  1. I have a 616 film camera that I have converted to use 120 film for
    2-1/4 x 4-1/4 images. Initially I was able to get processing and contact prints made from the Kodak lab in Rockville, MD. However, now they even refuse to do the processing. I have a local lab that will process, but need to find a lab that will at least make contact prints and preferably can make enlargements as well. Anyone know of such a lab? Thanks.
  2. Any pro/semi-pro lab should be able to at least make contact prints. Ivey-Seright is a Seattle, Wa, lab which can very likely make enlargements. Another local lab I use for contact prints is Overlake Photo. Overlake is cheaper for processing & contact prints, but I know they wouldn't be able to make enlargements.

Share This Page