L & J LEICA REPAIR

<p>Hello all-<br>

John Maddox has done some really nice work for me in the past and I, again, have some LTM cameras that really need his attention.<br>

I would very much appreciate it my fellows here would:<br>

1) Confirm that John is back is business with LTM repairs. I understand that he was seriously ill and is back on the mend now.<br>

2) Does anyone have a current, and working, eMail address at which I can reach John to discuss the work that I'd like him to undertake?<br>

3) Does anyone know if John's old mailing address is the correct one to send him ailing Leicas today?</p>

<p>Any help/advice/guidance here is welcome and would be appreciated. If the timing works, I hope to take one of John's repaired Leicas with me to Italy this Fall.</p>

<p>Thanks in advance and good light to everyone-</p>

• 1 month later...

<p>I may be the last person to enjoyed his wonderful talent. I sent him this Spring a third screwmount for shuutter repair. He explained that his health had taken a turn for the worst, and volunteered to send it back for help from sone else. I stuck with him and he completed a masterly job. I called to thank him and no luck. i tried repeatedly without anyone answering the phone. I fear the worst but don't know to get nformation.<br>

<br />He was an artist and the finest master on screwmounts.<br>

<br />Bless him.</p>