Konica SII, in need of TLC

I have bought a Konica SII (not an Auto S2) on ebay as a punt. It looked nice, was cheap, and was described as 'all functions appear to work' (I know, I know, how gullible am I!). I’ve done plenty of this kind of buying so I’m not naïve enough to think that it might be all functioning after 50 odd years, and I was right. The shutter is stuck closed. The wind on functions and the shutter button trips sufficiently to enable a further wind-on, but nothing happens to the shutter blades, which remain motionless.

I’ve got some limited experience of camera tinkering, so I think I can get access to the blades, in a bid to try to free them up with a very light solvent application, but does anyone have any experience doing a similar thing with this model? I'll have the top off too and clean up the glass and mirrors, with 'only the same amount of force as you would use on your own eyeball' as I read on this forum somewhere, and thought was great advice.

Also, the aperture is stepless (but it works). Is this correct, or has it lost a detent ball?

Thanks