Konica Autoreflex T SLR (First Version) Problems

ricku

My Autoreflex T does not advance and the shutter button fully depresses down, but does not fire the shutter. I have tried releasing the wind-lock and advancing the film lever many times and it still does not work. I have taken out the mirror box to replace a corroded wire to fix the light meter. When putting back the mirror box the shutter works completely and film advance lever works, but upon tightening the screws for the mirror box to the body, the shutter just does not work. Also, how can I fix my lens mount to be able to focus to infinity again? I shook the camera once and some lens mount washers fell out.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks.

• 4 months later...
When putting back the mirror box the shutter works completely and film advance lever works, but upon tightening the screws for the mirror box to the body, the shutter just does not work.

You could try backing off the screws a bit at a time and see if the advance and shutter start working again at a certain point. If they start working again, check how far the screws have been backed out then determine why, perhaps the screws are the wrong ones, too long and hitting something on the other side. A simple solution would be to cut a bit off the screws or get the right screws for the job.

Also, how can I fix my lens mount to be able to focus to infinity again? I shook the camera once and some lens mount washers fell out.

Wouldn't replacing the washers fix that problem ?