Kodak Retin IIa in Colour

<p>Here is a roughly 500K pdf file of a Retina pamphlet (in German) that was given to me at the local camera store.<br /> There's a certain family resemblance among these small folders from Germany just before and after WWII. I fear that my Retina I produces pretty "glowy" (as in "Leica glow") results, so I stick mostly with my DDR examples of similar cameras.</p>

<p>Nice work.</p>

<p>You know, you often find the gulls where the buoys are!</p>

<p>Great photos, Robert!</p>

<p>I recently 'won' a IIa and a Ib on eBay, but haven't quite finished cleaning them up. </p>

<p>After seeing your photos, I think I'll give them a try this weekend (sticky slow speeds be damned!) I just hope my photos turn out nearly as well as yours! </p>

<p>Hi all, Thank you for the nice comments, Ken L, do what I did with my ebay wins, put them on the central heating radiator for half an hour, unscientific, but it seems to work, one shutter that didnt work at all sprang back into life after this treatment, then just gentle exercise!, as to slow shutter speeds how often do you actually use them ? quarter, half and one second can all be near as dammit obtained by usuing the bulb facility, oh and just do not use the self timer facility on an old compur shutter unless you want it rendered Kaput! dont even touch it.</p>