Kodak on April Fool's Day

<p>Aromatography, a breakthrough in digital imaging. If I recall, there was a certain infamous magazine that actually had a scratch & sniff edtition a long time ago. I doubt this is the same thing.<br>

Anyway, I'll wait for Canon to add aromatography to my 5D II via a firmware upgrade.</p>

<p>April 1, 2010</p>

<p>Announcing AROMATOGRAPHY - An unbelievable sensory experience.</p>

<p>Imagine seeing an image of a field of wildflowers and the experiencing all the delicate and complex aromas that accompany the visual experience.</p>

<p>It's no longer just a dream, thanks to recent breakthroughs in Neuro-Optic-Nasal-Sense Imaging*</p>

<p>The science behind Aromatography has not been thoroughly tested on humans. Preliminary users report widely varying results and experiences. Emerging trends indicate a significantly greater response among subjects born in the months between May and June. If you do not experience anything unusual while viewing our test images, please do not panic, do not seek medical attention, there is nothing wrong with you. If you are lucky enough to experience the amazing effects of Aromatography, just relax and enjoy them and take comfort in the knowledge that you have the power to control your mind and the world around you. Or maybe you should consider the possibility that you're a little too open to the power of suggestion.</p>

<p>* Neuro-Optic-Nasal-Sense Imaging is also referred to as NONSense</p>