Kodachrome Still Being Processed?

Yes, I am talking all of my K-14 by the local Wal-Mart Super Center in Franklin, TN. It is taking right at NINE days. Leave it on Monday morning, you can get it the next Wednesday. Dwayne's does a good job and you can't beat the price - $4.88 for a 36 exposure roll! Last rolls I left with a Qualex send in dealer resuled in a MORE THAN two weeks return for both rolls and the cost was $5.99. Use Wal-Mart!

Robert Johnson

The news from Mississippi is that Kodachrome processing via WalMart is more efficient than before. The last roll took only 7 days, and the clerk called me to tell me that my order was in. This one cost $4.88, while for the previous order, they only charged $2.88/roll. I write the words, "KODACHROME SLIDES" several places on the envelopes in the hope that this will prevent screw-ups. So far, all is well.

• 2 weeks later...
I am not too sure what I am going to do, I live in NZ. I emailed a guy and he says K64 PKR and 200 PKL has not been in the stores for like 2yrs here. They say KR are sent to Australia, but I read a old posting that Aust is pulling out in both sales and processing Sept 2004?? So where do I send them now?? USA??

• 1 month later...