KHB Photografix in Canada... anybody use them?

jnanian

i came across a company in ontario canada that works with omega enlargers ( as well

as a ton of other equipment) called KHB Photografix. has anyone worked with them

before?

they came up when i did a search for parts & accessories for my omega enlargers.

they seemed very nice on the phone and through email, and they suggested that they

could fabricate a negative carrier for an e4 to match specs &c ... i was impressed

when they told me that they worked on the continuous lighting / shutter mechanism

of the older E3s, and since i wasn't able to actually find a carrier to purchase for the

e4 ... i thought about having them make the carrier for me.

any experience with them?

thanks!

john

http://www.khbphotografix.com/

I've dealt with them several times. I have a Devere 5108 and they recently joined Devcan (Devere enlarger parts and service). So they are by far the best resource I have found in North America for Devere parts, new and used, and repair. I also learned alot through phone conversations...very nice guys.

Omega Enlargers - our Omega Enlarger Guide - www.khbphotografix.com/omega/

De Vere Enlargers - our DeVere Enlarger Guide - www.khbphotografix.com/devere/

Yes, John I've dealt with them several times. I highly recommend them. My favorite guy there is Dave. In addition to lots and lots of parts for old Omegas, both enlargers and accessories inc. timers, they also have a wealth of old Omega literature. They are most helpful. I have never found much on their web site, but just email Dave and I am sure he will come through for you. Their prices are very reasonable, also.