Kameraleder

Discussion in 'Leica and Rangefinders' started by yeti, Nov 22, 2005.

1. I checked Kameraleder site and there is only the welcome page, no links or any other pages
    active. Did they stop making cases? Anyone bought something from them recently?

2. I just visited the Kameraleder site. At the bottom of the page I clicked on "George Elanjian, Jr." and that went to the products page.

3. Oh dear...<br>
    I feel like an idiot, I should have clicked on it but I thought it was only his email
    address.<br>
    Thanks Doug.

4. No need to feel embarrassed. It is a poor web page design and I recall there use to be links at the top of the page.

5. please let us know how this turns out. i also would like to know the status of kameraleder. best cases ever IMO. have two.

6. Best cases ever, I absolutely agree.

7. They better be for the price. I spent less for a slightly flawed Polo leather in Houston, seen at retail in Gigbraltar for 500 GBP, and was tempted.

8. Early this Summer I purchased a full case and strap for my Hexar RF. The workmanship is first rate and the case was delivered very quickly after my order was placed. Excellent service for a "made to order" product. Best regards, Bill