K-3 Prestige Edition....

k_kakkinen

<p>Have been using the K-5 since September 2010 with the 16-45 lens...but just ahead of my summer holiday this year I bought the Sigma 17-70 C lens......and that pair have been working without any problems.....At the same time I have been looking at the K-3 for a longer time of period and finally when "my dealer" got the K-3 Prestige Edition in stock I bought my K-3....</p>

<p>Picked it up this friday and set the camera adjustments to my likings so I can go out on saturday (yesterday) to be able to take my first pictures with my new K-3 Prestige E.....</p>

<p>The first thing that I noticed was that in my opinion this Sigma 17-70 C lens on this K-3 is slower in auto focus than with the K-5...<br>

The focus system ain't very fast in my mind.............might anyone else have the same opinion that I have......</p>

<p>I shoot in DNG-RAW....... and wonder if anyone who have been having the K-3 for longer time than I...could give me some hints to how to adjust the camera for "best" results........especially I want to know how other K-3 RAW-shooters have adjusted the niose reduction settings.... <br>

The "original" Prestige Edition strap is so wrong too..........black all the way.....don't use it instead I took the strap from my old K-10 which at least says PENTAX in a different colour......I really want people from distace to see that I'm a Pentax user....</p>