Just-in-time-for-Christmass-gear-giveaway

<p>I would like to offer you, my extended family, all those items in the picture. All for free can go to one home or several homes. First ones to post here get what they want.<br /> 1) Rolleicord II case. Good shape but might need some work <br /> 2) Kodak 3A Shutter/ Lens - working, but 1/25 is more like 1/100<br /> 3) Vivitar closeup filters<br /> 4) Kodak Stepup ring<br /> 5)Ednalite Filter adapter<br /> 6) Kodak Wratten Filter.<br /> I need to make room for more cameras and these need to go.</p><div>00czHt-552925584.jpg.bfd6cac13e93431f01fbdff96701c407.jpg</div>

<p>I'll put up an item for a one of our Classic Manual Camera members. It's an old (80's) vintage Tamron 28-80mm 3.5-4.2 BBR CF SP lens. I'm the original owner but have not used it in many years. It aint pristine, and has something(piece of dust?) between the elements, but works fine. I'll through in an OM adaptall mount it persom claiming the lens is an OLY user.</p><div>00czge-553024284.jpg.3fad3b328198767bbff4a53fa1b7b3b4.jpg</div>

<p>Steve, I have a totally thrashed copy of that Tamron lens, and wouldn't mind having a working one. Let me know how to proceed if I'm the lucky one.<br>

<br />This strikes me as a useful way to get rid of stuff that I know has value but that I don't feel like messing with eBay over. I've just moved so much of my photo gear is still packed, but once I get some of it sorted, I'll have some stuff to offer as well.</p>

<p> </p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Hey Steve, the Tamron arrived today. Geez, it's in really nice shape! I've got it mounted to my old Canon F-1 right now, and everything seems to be working just fine. Thanks again!</p>

<p>So now, I need to spend some more time unpacking all my photo gear. I've got some useful tidbits that I think others can use. Maybe quite a few tidbits.</p>