John Sexton Sacramento Lecture April 4

<p><!--StartFragment--></p>

<p >On Saturday evening April 4th I will be presenting a lecture and book signing sponsored and organized by the Viewpoint Photographic Art Center in Sacramento. The event will be held at Cosumnes River College starting at 7:00 pm.</p>

<p > </p>

<p >Here is a link to the details about the lecture:</p>

<p >http://www.viewpointgallery.org/content/events/2009/sexton.php</p>

<p > </p>

<p >General admission tickets for the lecture are $10.00 in advance, and $15.00 at the door. For students tickets are $5.00 in advance, and $7.00 at the door. Tickets can be purchased in advance by email, snail mail, or by phone. See contact information below.</p>

<p ><br /></p>

<p >Saturday, April 4, 7:00 PM</p>

<p >The Recital Hall at Cosumnes River College</p>

<p >8401 Center Parkway</p>

<p >Sacramento, California 95823</p>

<p ><br /></p>

<p >The last time I presented a lecture in Sacramento was in 1994. There was a terrific turnout, and the audience was very enthusiastic. I'm pleased to be able to offer this lecture to benefit the Viewpoint Photographic Art Center. Viewpoint is a great asset to the Sacramento area photographic community. I look forward to the possibility of meeting some forum members at the event.</p>

<p > </p>

<p >If you have questions or would like to purchase advance tickets for the lecture call the Viewpoint Gallery at 916-441-2341 or email: info@viewpointgallery.org</p>

<!--EndFragment-->

• 2 weeks later...