John Sexton Lecture - Nov 3, 2011 - Manchester, NH

<p><strong>JOHN SEXTON LECTURENEW HAMPSHIRE INSTITUTE OF ARTMANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE - THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2011 - 6:30 PM</strong><br>

<br />I am honored to have been invited to be a part of the Distinguished American Artists lecture series offered by the New Hampshire Institute of Art in Manchester, New Hampshire. I will be presenting my lecture Inspirations: An Evening With Photographer John Sexton on November 3 at 6:30 pm.<br>

<br />I am flattered to share the series with Alice Aycock and Chris Van Allsburg – two American artists whose works are remarkable and inspiring. Alice Aycock has created sculptural-architectural installations throughout the world. Two-time Caldecott Medal-winner Chris Van Allsburg has drawn readers into a magical, even surreal, world through his illustrated picture books, which include Jumanji and The Polar Express.<br>

<br />The event is open to the public. Tickets are $20 for my lecture, and $50 for the entire series. I will be talking about my own photography, as well as the time I spent working side-by-side with Ansel as his photographic and technical assistant. Along with my public lecture, I will be spending Friday with the photography students at the Institute. I am looking forward to this opportunity to meet the students, sharing information and images with them, and trying to answer their questions. If any of my subscribers are in the area, it would be great to see you at the lecture. In addition, please let your friends know about the event.<br>

You can purchase tickets online at: http://www.nhia.edu/john-sexton-2/<br>

<br />For more information contact:<br>

Suzanne Lenz<br>

New Hampshire Institute of Art<br>

Phone: 603-836-2547<br>

suzannelenz@nhia.edu<br>

http://www.nhia.edu/artist-lecture-series/[/url]</p>