Jason Schneider

royall_berndt

Thank you so much for reminding me of Jason Schneider. I have been a fan of Schneider for years. I mostly blame or thank him for initializing my love for old cameras, but I lost track of him.

In the old days, when he wrote for Modern Photography his column was usually the second thing I would read, right after Keppler's SLR column.

Modern had a "Too Hot to Handle" features which was interesting -- mostly Keppler telling complainers that they were idiots, although usually not exactly in that way.

So Schneider, in May (not April) 1973 had this :

Too-Old-to-Handle---Schneider-1973-05-MP.thumb.jpg.35920d181b81345e1ea8351fa2b64583.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much for reminding me of Jason Schneider. I have been a fan of Schneider for years. I mostly blame or thank him for initializing my love for old cameras, but I lost track of him.

In the old days, when he wrote for Modern Photography his column was usually the second thing I would read, right after Keppler's SLR column.

Modern had a "Too Hot to Handle" features which was interesting -- mostly Keppler telling complainers that they were idiots, although usually not exactly in that way.

So Schneider, in May (not April) 1973 had this :

[ATTACH=full]1367344[/ATTACH]