I've deleted all of my Portfolio Comments

gbaldrich

GB...Sorry you had to go that route.Some time back when the Portfolio comments were brought up as an option to be shown on the Profile Page,I suggested to Admin that the Profile Page was about the member and the Folio comments by other members should have its place elsewhere,preferably in the Galeries section somewhat how it was in PN-!.Instead,the possibility to hide the portfolio comments became an option and you can opt to disable the fuction by going to your Account settings...which I did but I would have much preferred as most to keep these visible but in a place more appropriate than the Profile Page.

Macro Neon was banned and it should have deleted all contributions - so tech support is adding that to the list of what is erased when banned this weekend. Apologies for the issue.

Macro Neon was banned and it should have deleted all contributions - so tech support is adding that to the list of what is erased when banned this weekend. Apologies for the issue.

I sent my comment-since he subscribed to me.(this is my gratitude to him.)if he did not like it-he could write me I would have fixed it.You did not warn me - and immediately deleted my account.If what the problems-first always warn!!!And this information is not mine-as he wrote-I do not PR and this information has influenced my work as a photographer.

I sent my comment-since he subscribed to me.(this is my gratitude to him.)if he did not like it-he could write me I would have fixed it.You did not warn me - and immediately deleted my account.If what the problems-first always warn!!!And this information is not mine-as he wrote-I do not PR and this information has influenced my work as a photographer.

Why would you think I'd want the same post/comment four times? I wrote the forum and administrator thinking it might be wiser to let them deal with it than contacting someone I really don't know. Unfortunately, they haven't helped at all as all four remain there..

but but but.... wasnt this guy banned?

hahahaha and he posted today?

maybe they got the wrong guy?

Edited by paul ron
The more you say, the less people listen.

I sent you only once-and why 4 times came-the question is already to the site!!!I can not delete a comment-there is no such function. All claims to this site! First one message is sent to you four times, then there is no way to delete the comments. This is a question for the creators of this site!

this person-could write to me at once-but instead he started complaining at once in support.they didn't understand-without asking me what it was-just deleted my account.they take money for accounts-could the site normally do -to be able to remove comments.it's all your fault yourself.

it’s seems there has been a gross travesty of justice with macroneon falsely charged, tried and convicted of violating a member’s private space when all that happened was

1. macroneon posted a single comment on gbaldrich’s portfolio. the comment was, admittedly, cryptic. please bear in mind the pair were “connected”

2. the system screwed up and inserted one comment 4 times.

3. gbaldrich rightly queried this and requested remedial action.

4. glenn intervenes and deletes user macroneon.

5. recriminations fly.

mebbe, next time, a bit more pm communication from all involved would be a good thing.

(glenn can’t you check the logs to see if macroneons posts were four separate posts or one post repeated 4 times in rapid succession)

Edited by Norman 202
  • Like 1

There was one an earlier date then three in one day. Not sure why or who is to blame for that. I didn't directly notify micorneon because I assumed if I couldn't delete them myself that he probably could not either. Also knowing how touchy people can be on these sites I try to avoid such messes and left it for the administration to handle from their end. In the end, I would never suggest the banning of another member over this and the unwanted comments remain undeleted by anyone.
  • Like 1

basic parts of the system are screwed beyond what most, regular, internet users could imagine.

i have two avatars, some people can’t amend their personal details, giving money to the site is a nightmare. duplicate posts are two a penny.

Edited by Norman 202