Is Polaroid Captiva a Good MF Entry Camera?

fred_schmulz

Also, can you tell me everything about every MF camera ever made? What should I buy? Why is it so expensive? Is the Hasselblad REALLY better than the Lubitel? How do you know? Also, I need a new toaster oven. What do you recommend. I will read every answer but reserve the right to argue with all of them. I don't want to do any research myself, so I thought I would take advantage of this forum. I really like to hear myself whine. I owned a Kodak once; it was pretty good. Does Kodak make any MF cameras today? If not, why?

Dear Fred, I think you'll be very happy with the Captiva, especially the superb internegative feature on the newer models. I've had a Black and Decker toaster oven for about three years, and I have nothing bad to say about it, although it is not medium format, per se. Good Luck!

Jesus Christ, Fred! This thread was completely covered in archives 27.3428 alongside a full discussion of which cameras are good for attracting men. Kodak cameras suck! Toaster ovens are for people who have forgotten how to cook. My advice is not to take pictures. Sometimes I worry that this has become the dark side of democracy. Forget digital! Get a view camera.

Ms. Beater (I ASSUME it's "Ms."), I don't think your answer is humorous in the least! I have serious questions about photography that should be treated with the utmost respect. This business about latex and other body functions drags down this forum. Please see Mr. Tai's excellent suggestions regarding anonymous postings. Shame on you!