Is Hal still in Edmonton?

Nancy,

Yes, and thanks for the reminder... I've been so busy with moving preparations that I'm going to have to cut out most of my plans with Hal, and send him on (probably this evening). Since you asked first, I'll send him to Toronto, and then you'll have to send him back to Calgary for Andre. Please send your postal address to bbignell AT photo DOT net.

I have most of my pictures back last night from the lab, and intended to scan them, but realised that I sold my scanner on Sunday... :( I'll get them up somehow.

BJ

Hal is leaving Edmonton for Toronto, and then will be going to Calgary (Nancy, make sure to get Andre's mailing address). Beyond that, there are no plans that I'm aware of, and he's out of my hands!

Eventually, he needs to go home, but I don't know that Andrea's in a rush to have him back.

Nancy,

I dropped Hal off at the Post Office last night, he should be there in a week or so. Sent him by regular parcel post, with track and trace, and then promptly lost the receipt with the tracking number.... :(

Anyways, you'll see him soon. Enjoy!

BJ

Sorry -- I should have checked the back postings before asking what Hal is. I'm in Canada, too, so if the list is still being added to, add me. Maybe I could get Hal to Cape Spear, the most easterly point of Canada.