Interesting montage-Africa

This is an interesting approach, like a time-lapse animation on high. It covers a lot of subjects and locations in one video. Since the entire video is fast action, I feel to be on the go constantly, like no time to rest. It may have been better to space out the fast action scenes by normal speed video clips to give the viewer some respite in between.
  • Like 3

This is an interesting approach, like a time-lapse animation on high. It covers a lot of subjects and locations in one video. Since the entire video is fast action, I feel to be on the go constantly, like no time to rest. It may have been better to space out the fast action scenes by normal speed video clips to give the viewer some respite in between.

Yeah, I can see a pause, but its not that long and I like roller coaster quality of the constantly moving visual narrative. It would be interesting to see it with your idea Supriyo as to what it does to the overall pacing. But Iike the way its paced. The thing it reminds me of, though this has more content, is the space warp scene in both 2001 and Contact and in though instances the video drop into a quiet zone for a few seconds between phases of the warp.