Interested in a POTW thread?

<p>A long time ago in a forum not too far away a couple of people tossed around the idea of a weekly thread called Macro Monday. Eventually the idea became Monday in Nature. Is there interest in having a weekly POTW style thread in our new forum? That "hand of man" wouldn't be an issue, in fact it could be a subject!</p>

<p>Great idea Laura the POTW format will encourage maximum participation in this forum where some might not respond to an individual post. </p>

<blockquote>

<p>I think it would be fun. Unfortunately for me, most of the macro and close up I do is Flowers & Bugs. Since I live in a place with a Winter, those options are pretty much shut down for this season.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Sandy like you my macro work consist of bugs and flowers and I live in the northeast. Macro can be done inside when the weather won't cooperate and it gives us something new to explore. </p><div>00eCJE-566050784.JPG.93dc0d02bafa4319f1f0646099365ee6.JPG</div>

<p>Even though I do not have a macro lens, I enjoy viewing the work you guys post in the MIN thread and then do my best to take pleasing to "me" close up shots of flowers and such. Most of you are an inspiration to us mere mortals! :-) I think somebody should do it for this new forum.</p>