Instructions in German

<p>Hi, I am trying to translate some repair instructions for my Leningrad camera from German to English.<br>

I am using Google translate and it has worked well except for the section below. Is there a German speaker who could translate it for me please?</p>

<p align="JUSTIFY"><strong>D</strong>ann wird Achse eingesetzt und die Filmaufwickeltrommel aufgesteckt. Unten an der Achse ist ein Schlitz, der auf den passenden Zapfen der Rückspulsperre am Gehäuseboden gesteckt werden muss.</p>

<p lang="en" align="JUSTIFY"><strong>J</strong>etzt kann das Verschlußmodul ins Gehäuse geschoben werden.</p>

<p lang="en"> </p>

<p lang="en"> This is what Google makes of it: </p>

<p lang="en"> </p>

<p lang="en">Axis is used and then the plugged Filmaufwickeltrommel. Below is a slot on the axle that needs to be plugged into the matching thong Rückspulsperre the bottom of the housing.</p>

<p lang="en"> Now the closure module can be inserted into the housing.</p>

<p lang="en"> </p>

<p lang="en">I will be very grateful for any help that anyone can give.</p>

<p lang="en">Thanks, Norman</p>

eingesetzt = "inserted", not "used". I don't know the camera and what is being described, but it talks about an axle being inserted and a cassette/drum then being stuck onto that.<br>Filmaufwickeltrommel = film take up cassette.<br>Rückspulsperre = film rewind (b)lock.<br>Verschlußmodul = shutter assembly/module.<br>The rest of it 'works'.

<p><em><strong>D</strong>ann wird Achse eingesetzt und die Filmaufwickeltrommel aufgesteckt. Unten an der Achse ist ein Schlitz, der auf den passenden Zapfen der Rückspulsperre am Gehäuseboden gesteckt werden muss.</em><br>

<em><strong>J</strong>etzt kann das Verschlußmodul ins Gehäuse geschoben werden. </em><br>

<em>Axis is used and then the plugged Filmaufwickeltrommel. Below is a slot on the axle that needs to be plugged into the matching thong Rückspulsperre the bottom of the housing.</em><br>

<em>Now the closure module can be inserted into the housing.</em></p>

<p>The shaft should then be inserted and the film winding drum fitted over this. At the bottom of the shaft is a slot which must be fitted over the appropriate lug of the rewind interlock on the base of the camera body.<br>

The shutter module can now be inserted into the camera body.<br>

This text is of course in Russian German!</p>

<p>Then the shaft is inserted and the film take-up cassette put/stuck on it. At the bottom of the shaft there's a slot, that needs to to be be slid over the matching tenon/tab on the film rewind blocking mechanism at the bottom of the housing.<br />Now the shutter module can be slid into the housing.</p>