...Inside-Out Film?

<p>I recently posted a question about respooling exposed 120 film BACK onto a 120 spool from a 620 spool. The ever-helpful Stuart Gross posted a technique, which looked perfect! However, somewhere along the line, something went horribly wrong. (His idea is the 7th response down in http://www.photo.net/classic-cameras-forum/00Rwu4) Anyway, somehow my film managed to turn itself inside-out, so that the black side of the backing paper faces out, while the yellow part (with the Kodak writing and various numbers and lines) is on the inside. Now, if I didn't ruin this entire roll of film trying to respool it, I definitely screwed it up by rolling it inside-out, right? Would any lab even process it?</p>

<p>-Jake</p>

<p>P.S. I covered the red film-counter window while winding the film, just in case.</p>

Like someone here said.. they'll sort it out! They know that the film can'T be exposed to light. It's no different if it's wound inside out or not. In the end the "film" goes in the chemicals.. not the paper! Like I said before- 620/120 is academic; the films the same! The lab will not skip a beat! Drop it off at the drugstore, come back in a week and pick-it up!

<p>I am probably reiterating, here, but before dropping off the film too be developed, you should make sure that the exposed film is not on a 620 spool and perhaps respool once more, back onto a 120 spool. These 620 spools are difficult enough too come by that I would not risk them getting lost.</p>