Inkjet equivalent of Fuji Supergloss paper?

Discussion in 'Digital Darkroom' started by charon2112, May 8, 2007.

  1. Hello, I remember reading in a catalog (which I misplaced, but I want to say it
    was Calumet) about one of their glossy inkjet papers. They way they described
    it, it sounded very much like Fuji Super gloss paper used in Chromira printing.
    They said it was extremely glossy and you had to handle it carefully because it
    can actually be 'dented', due to it's very thin plastic/metallic feel.

    Does anyone have a link to this paper, or know it's name? I can't find it anywhere.

    Thanks very much.
  2. jem


    Probably Pictorico High Gloss White Film. It's polyester base, that's how the super smooth papers are made (metallic, fuji flex, ilfochrome, cibacrhome....)

Share This Page