In Need of Parts for Kodak Medalist

I recently aquired a Kodak Medalist I camera (the earlier version with self timer and fine focus dial that lacks flash sync). It is in decent cosmetic condition, the lens is clean and clear and the shutter functions but I will still probably tear it down and give it some CLA.

However, this example has a couple of broken and missing parts. The front lens element for the viewfinder is cracked into two pieces, it's still usable but I would like to replace it because it is bothersome to compose a picture with a large line in the viewfinder. It's a meniscus lens with a concave rear, so I cannot simply replace it with a new piece of glass or plastic. Also, the disc which displays the focus distance ranges in the DOF calculator is missing, I have the spring and glass for it but the rotating dial has disappeared somehow in this camera's lifetime.

Can anyone direct me as to where I could acquire such parts. With a camera this old and obscure, I don't believe any retailer would have an inventory of parts but perhaps somebody has a parts camera or something?

Pretty sure the only way to find parts is to cannibalize another one. :(

Yes.

This is another one of those cases....

When I was a mere whippersnapper, my friends who had MG-TDs, always had two of them; one for parts.