ImagePRO surprise!

rarmstrong

Today I discovered something about ImagePRO which I didn't realize...again. I built a portfolio of 111 images from

my wife's family reunion this summer to share with other members. All of the images were uploaded to photo.net

and then transferred to ImagePRO as my preferred site for my family to view them. So, I really didn't want to keep

those images in my photo.net portfolio...so I deleted the portfolio from photo.net and...the images also were deleted

from my ImagePRO site! I was not aware that this would occur and I probably should have tested it with one

image. So, I really don't want to keep all of these family pictures in my photo.net portfolio. I was hoping that I could

use ImagePRO as a separate sit for viewing. I haven't been able to access the ImagePRO user guide. I just get a

message that says "error on page". This is frustrating as I will now have to upload 111 images to photo.net to put

them back. Was this part of the planning for ImagePRO?

Thanks for your attention,

Dick

Ken, yeah...I should have tried it with one image!

Bob, thanks for the answer. I was enthusiastic about ImagePRO, but I would definitely find it more useful if I didn't have to hold all the images in my photo.net portfolio to keep them on ImagePRO. The sites have different purposes and it would be good to separate these functions.

Thanks!

Dick

I asked this question some time ago and Josh said he would get back to me on it. Is it possible to unsubscribe from Image Pro without unsubscribing from PhotoNet, and how does one go about doing so? It is not that I presently wish to expunge my Image Pro pages but in the future I may. Regards.

Walter,

I have no doubt that we had that conversation, but I cannot find any record of it. That will happen from time to when you get over 100 emails a day. So I apologize.

But the answer is yes, you can remove your imagepro site if you wish and it will have no effect on your PN account.

• 1 month later...
I am getting pretty frustrated with Image Pro, as I tried to log in this morning (after finally being able to bring it up; most days it just spins around without loading at all) and I could not login, even after having them send me my password, they denied that I had the right password! I would like to be able to send people to my gallery on there, but even I can't seem to access it easily. Is anyone else having this problem? (I came to this thread, as you were discussing Image pro). Thanks.