I'm Looking for Film Camera Forums

Are there any more? It seems like there should be more Classic 35mm film camera forums. Thanks for your help. I've Googled my question, but I only seem to find dead forums that have not had posts in years. I am seeking active forums like this one.

Thanks

By the way, I own a small repair shop, that's why I'm trying to add forum sources to my Source page for people who use classic film cameras.

Are there any more? It seems like there should be more Classic 35mm film camera forums. Thanks for your help. I've Googled my question, but I only seem to find dead forums that have not had posts in years. I am seeking active forums like this one.

Thanks

By the way, I own a small repair shop, that's why I'm trying to add forum sources to my Source page for people who use classic film cameras.

Well because film isn't all that popular so only a few forums are really active.

May I ask you? Can you really make money repairing cameras?

Edited by BeBu Lamar

There are several sub forums for film users and collectors at the l-camera forum which deals with Leica equipment. There is an English language international section and a German language section. Many subfora in each.

Well because film isn't all that popular so only a few forums are really active.

May I ask you? Can you really make money repairing cameras?

Hello. The short answer is, "no". Sometimes I make less than minimum wage. I've repaired cameras since 1978 and I now repair more out of habit to give myself something to do. I closed my shop a few years and I was bored, I reopened it. It takes about three days to go through a classic 35mm film camera and the prices I charge don't pay enough to cover my time. If I were starting over I would learn to repair digital cameras, not film. I hope this helps. Kori_35

Edited by kori_35

Hello. The short answer is, "no". Sometimes I make less than minimum wage. I've repaired cameras since 1978 and I now repair more out of habit to give myself something to do. I closed my shop a few years and I was bored, I reopened it. It takes about three days to go through a classic 35mm film camera and the prices I charge don't pay enough to cover my time. If I were starting over I would learn to repair digital cameras, not film. I hope this helps. Kori_35

Thank you very much! That what I thought. I doubt that you can make money fixing digital cameras either.

Thanks

Are you also referring to blogs when you write "forum"?

https://blog.feedspot.com/film_photography_blogs/