I'm looking for a new album- any suggestions?

stacy

<p>Hi- haven't been here in quite some time, hope everyone here is well and having a great 2010 so far!</p>

<p>I'm looking for an album- really simple- very square edges and colorful cover options. Probably should be flush mount. Any suggestions where I could find something like this? I'm out of the album loop :)</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>Not sure what constitutes "colorful cover options"...but I'd suggest you look at:<br>

Leather Craftsmen 3500( www.leathercraftsemen.com), Finao One (www.finaoonline.com), VisionArt with photo cover (www.visionartbook.com)...<br>

Lots of other album people make flush mount albums with full photo covers, metallic covers (with or without photo printed/etched on...acrylic covers with photo underneath...<br>

Like to help but..what exactly do you mean by "colorful cover options"?<br>

john</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Hey- thank you both for your responses. I should be more specific!<br>

I want a cloth cover with options like orange, bright green- things like that. Not silk, but maybe canvas or some material like that. Very plain covers - very sleek- sharp corners- modern and minimal.<br>

I don't have a specific budget- just looking right now. I have only used Leather Craftsmen in the past, but I'm sure there are lots of new options since I've album shopped. I'll take a look at your links- thank you!</p>

<p>Thanks for all the ideas. Sadly I'm just not finding what I want. I think Queensbury comes closest, but no fun colors in the fabrics. I'm just being difficult probably but I don't want the corners to be rounded on the cover at all and I want a flat nice spine (not rounded). Oh and must be rectangle- landscape...I don't care for square albums.<br>

I know I'm being picky, but I'm sure someone has the perfect thing...I really do appreciate the links though- thank you!</p>

<p>Stacy, Album Epoca has some colourful covers, especially in their "Teen" collection (that is not targeted at wedding). Nevertheless, I don't see any nice spine nor canvas covers...<br>

http://www.albumepoca.com/en/covers/collection-baby-e-teen<br>

Epoca is one of my secondary supplier: they have some stylish covers, good craftmanship and good printing quality (if you avoid their terrible colour management). They definitely lacks skills in customer support and are not so reliable as I like.<br>

I hope this helps, cheers.</p>

<p>Christian</p>

<p>Queensberry has more colours than you may think.</p>

<p>I've just finished ordered one with a cover in aquamarine. Other colours include orange, red, yellow, purple, although they're called by other names in the swatch book.</p>

<p>All spines are flat. (And lay-flat). Available formats include 12x18 landscape if that's the size you want.</p>