Ignor funtion

Ray House

Ray, not sure that this will work in all parts of the site, but if you click on the person's name, a menu comes up and one of the choices is IGNORE. For instance, I just clicked on your name (under your avatar which is right next to your post), and this is the menu that came up, where IGNORE is a choice.

526734559_ScreenShot2017-11-14at5_08_16PM.thumb.jpg.07636d74b3eacd26c49e119fce0ada9f.jpg

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

hahaha I thought this was about an new ignore feature.

I noticed when Im trying to look at photos by category, it never takes me to the selected category... ignoring my every click trying to back out or figure out where I am and how to get back to where I was...IGNORE!

Gotta say, its working great!

this software seems very sophisticated and could be a potential social media giant, but it looks like its more than the leaders can handle all at one time.

Shouoda beta tested a i bit more.

paaaaaalllleeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzeeee make PhotoNet great again?

me.

The more you say, the less people listen.

This will not work in your case Ray. First, ignoring someone in the forum side does nothing over on the gallery side. Think of these things as two sides of a house with a long, central dividing hallway that you have a common front door key to. So eliminating posts and images made here will still allow images posted publicly on the gallery side to appear in various image streams.

Second, the likely reason you cannot find any posts by someone is that they don't have any! There are many members who upload images that never participate in the forums. Likewise, there are those that post prolifically here that never upload to the galleries.

Otherwise, there appears no way to ignore any images on the gallery side except through your control panel--and these are limited to shots that have been tagged as 'nudes.' Those you can filter out as 'no see ums...'

"I See Things..."

The FotoFora Community Experience [Link]

A new community for creative photographers.  Come join us!