If your Leica does not look like this, then you are not shooting enough!

>>This has to be the coolest Leica I have ever seen.<<

Sorry, but this is getting really strange. Who gives a hoot what a camera looks like? Anyone can buy a beat up old Leica, that doesn't make YOUR photos any better than if you have a beautiful new Leica, Nikon, Canon, Zeiss Ikon, Pentax, Olympus, what have you. If you want an ugly... oops I mean "cool" camera I can help you out... but it ain't going to make YOUR photos any better. Ugly or brand new hasn't made a nickels worth of difference in my photos. They suck! I, clearly, have other issues to work on with regards to my photos. Maybe you do too.

I'm starting to see the merits of Grant, Jeff, Eric, and Steve's messages... and that worries me.

my M3 is between these conditions.Recently went for CLA and the technician asked prior to seeing it the serial number,it's in 1.1million."Oh!" He said, "a "collectors"! When he saw it...it was only about fixing it!Leicas are to be used! Not collected!

The kit was auctioned by www.westlicht-auction.com.

Rodger shot Leica and Contax during the war, but seems to have switched to Nikon

rangefinders at some point. My guess would be, because the Contax series was

discontinued and the Nikon was a very similar in design or simply the fact that they were

cheaper and Rodger was often strapped for cash.