I want to brag, inform. Wacom tablets CHEAP!

<p>So, i went into Circuit City the otherday to buy a mouse and the store was literally falling apart. There were people everywhere, piles of stuff, just stuff, lying around. Chaos. But, no mice were to be found that suited me, nowhere. Ive wanted a tablet so i thought 'well, ill skip the mouse, go to the tablet and save money' but there were no tablets left either. This is when I found out that CC is going out of business. So i asked to buy the display model, which was easy enough. Rung it up, 61.47 was the total.<br>

$61.47 for an Intuos3, 4x6 granted but i thought that it was a steal. So go to curcuit city, the sales will only get better. It was fantastic, i have to go back soon to pick up what nobody else wants cheap before the sell off it all to Overstock.<br>

Moral o this story, try and buy a Wacom now! Greeat prices.</p>

<p>Actually, this tablet came with a mouse for the Graphire4 by accident. If anyone wants to trade, buy or just have it, reply to this forum.</p>

<p>4x6" isn't anywhere near enough room to mouse with. I agree, ditch the mouse. On the other hand you might keep another mouse attached to the system for other tasks. At 4x6" and having to hold a pen suspended above a surface a small tablet is really going to amplify all your nervous jitters in a way a mouse hasn't since you first used one.</p>

<p>Um, im not going to throw the mouse away. It doesnt work on my tablet, but I dont need a mouse anyway. I just want to get rid of this and maybe get a few bucks for it. It will work on any Graphire4 Tablet.<br>

I havent had any "nervous jitters" problems, and find that using the pen is relaxing, natural and easy on the hand.</p>

<p>on the contrary! i work with a pen exclusively for the past 9years, 50hrs + a week..and man, this is a dream for my hand.</p>

<p>you dotn feel any pain, you dont have a ackward position, you cant suffer from a carpean tunnel, in fact 3 friend of mine who work like crazy on there computer switch to a tablet, all of them had been diagnose with a caprean tunnel syndrome..all of them doestn have it anymore! It is so natural to hodl a pen that you will seriously ask yourself how the hell you didtn think about it earlier.</p>

<p>The only thing i would like to have on my pen is a real fine tip on the other side..that way i wouldtn have to search for one when im on the phone : )</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>Hi All, Can somebody just tell me what the Wacom tablet is used for. I tried to find an ad with a demo and found nothing. I picked up a book at Best Buy today and the Wacom Intuos was one of the featured products. The ad said it was a great tool for photographers, but didn't really explain what it does. If you know of a site that shows a demo, I'd like to see it. I went to the wacom site and there seems to be a problem with their site. Didn't get beyond basic info.</p>

<p>I suggest going to www.wacom.com, they will explain in deatail. Also, you tube it, you can see a demonstration.<br>

What it is, is a pen tablet that allows you to control your computer in the most ergonomic and natural way possssible. Since we all generally use pens to draw, write, and touch up photos, the pen tablet allows you to do all of this digitally for digital phtographs.<br>

I dont actually do digital, so I cant attest to its greatness, but as a replacement to a mouse its great on my hand and ive never felt pain using it.<br>

Im going to be an architecture student next year and im sure I will be able to battle test it then.</p>