camera. I want to be able to use raw format and small enough to fit

into my pocket, I have been searching and cant seem to find one that

fits the mold. Basically when I go out to hang out...its a pain to

lug the 20d I want something smaller with great quality...possible

8x10 prints. If I can stay with a canon because of the compact flash

cards great...if not thats ok.

Thanks,

Keith

Thank you, I read all the reviews and as of Monday I have not yet been to the store, but with greater thought I have a feeling this camera will go into a lot of low light work, has anybody had any experience with that, and might there be a better choice or is this going to be the best choice? I will continue to look around and get my behind to the store.

"...I have a feeling this camera will go into a lot of low light work..."

Boy, you do want it all don't you? Tell you what Keith, if you find that camera come back

and tell us about it.

There have been many other threads about the mythological "digital Leica". It doesn't

exist... yet.

>>I am a firm believer of getting what I want...when I want it<<

In this case, you'll have to invent it..and then, fabricate it as well. If it comes out good, we'll buy a few samples from you ;)

Have you looked at the G series of Canon's P&S line. They have the swivel screen which I think it's a great addition as well as the ability of using EX flashes if/when the need arises.

" am a firm believer of getting what I want...when I want it." Me too Keith, boobele. It started at Catholic Montessori pre-school when I bit kid's ear. And then, threw a telephone at bathroom monitor. From there just went downhill until I met my Aussie beach girl, a Kendo karate teacher who kicked the crap out of me. Now I make do skillfully with my trusty Olympus C 5050. If it does RAW,so who would know?. Raw is yours truly. Oh yes, reference the article by the pro who uses passle of mid range digicams for published assignments. So,man, be well, may trade winds and surf girls follow you always.<p> Aloha,<p>

Gerry Siegel, A.B.

House of Irwin,Pty. kosher delicacies and dog treats since 1996. Halvah ice cream a specialty. Shipping worldwide(except Canada)

C 5050 takes CF and two other formats. Shoots RAW if you must have that. And can be fit in a large camp shorts pocket. Makes a bulge. No larger than a cod piece though. Great camera. Also the newer C series,eg 5060,7070 are nice. Paste a Canon label over Oly and you'd never know that they are just Olympuses. (Or is it Olympians.) Well,anyway, great products,check them out before you commit. Ask Todd Frederick. Ask me. And read the reviews by Dr. Wrotniak on his web site. GS

WOW!!! Thanks for the info, I dont care what the name on my camera says...As long as it fits

my needs and wants...and send a few of those surf girls my way...please....

If I have to build it....we might be waiting a long time....so I reccommend that you might want

to invent your own and then let me know.