I want advise on new printer to replace my HP 7960

color

<p>I have a HP 7960 which I have used for a long time and enjoyed, but HP apparently has stopped making the photo gray ink (#59) for it. There's still some available in stocks of various stores (Office Depot has some) and I'm going to buy a few cartridges, but they'll only last so long. After that I'll want a new printer for my photography. I want the flexibility of the 7960 in terms of sizes it can print and good quality printing. The ability to go a little larger would be nice, say 13" X ??. Any suggestions?</p>

<p>I looked in half a dozen local stores that carry HP ink and even though I'd bought #59 locally before no one here had it or carried it. Then I went to B&H camera's website and they have it labelled as "discontinued". I assumed that that meant that HP had stopped making it. As it turned out it does appear to still be available. I bought a new cartridge in a nearby town and it does appear to be available online, just not where I'd looked before. I did get a new printer anyway. The store I went to for the ink had an Epson 725 on sale for $50 and considering that the HP 59 ink alone costs $30, I thought I'd go ahead and get a new printer. Maybe I'll keep both for a while.</p>