I saw a camera today but do not remember the name

Hello. I have short term memory loss . I was at goodwill today. I saw a medium format film camera, with the word pro in the name but cannot remember it for the life of me. I had a roll of 120 film , in my car, and it fit perfectly in the camera. I had some issues with the camera, such as I could not get it to close properly, after putting the film in. And it seemed bent on the top. It is what you would consider a vintage camera. I tried looking up the different combinations of the name on google images but nothing came up. I would like to try and find another of the same camera, if i can only remember the name. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Did it look anything like this?

The one on the right is a Mamiya RB67 Pro S, and the one on the left is an RB67 Pro SD. The second photo is of the Pro-SD with a 250mm lens.

IMG_4336.thumb.jpg.caee25d137f48b6cce843eacdcff5b7b.jpg IMG_4347.thumb.jpg.ca1e960c561ec84cb555a8fd6743461d.jpg

As said, many Mamiyas integrated "pro" into the name somewhere.

The RB67 Pro-S backs I have need to have their latch manually pushed in to lock. It's a bit unusual for me as most of my other MF SLRs lock when they are pushed closed.

In any case, if it's a Mamiya product, I'd highly recommend going back and getting it.