I really like moo.com style for business cards, anyone knows other alternatives?

Seems nobody knows what Moo's cards are about. None of the options listed above offer what Moo does; that's the ability

to have a different image on every card. Or any combination of images printed over a 100 card set.

The others are just regular business cards.

No one that I know of offers what Moo does.

www.citysnaps.net

<blockquote>

<p>at that size.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Moo cards come in the mini-card size you are referring to and in a full-size card. The same ability to upload multiple images and have each card different applies to the bigger cards. </p>

<p>Why everyone other than Jennifer felt they could offer suggestions without even bothering to understand what was being asked is something that should lead to more careful thought before posting in the future.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Why everyone other than Jennifer felt they could offer suggestions without even bothering to understand what was being asked is something that should lead to more careful thought before posting in the future.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Well, gee, maybe the OP should have gone to the trouble of explaining what Moo cards are about instead of leaving it up to everyone else to ferret it out. Moo's not exactly a household name.</p>

<p>The bad thng about Moo's cards is that the larger ones are not the standard, US size. They're a little shorter, which is not a big deal, and a little wider, which is. So they may not fit in your wallet's card slot or in the biz card holder that businessmen carry (or used to). In card design, we are taught to avoid non-standard sizes for this reason. What doesn't fit may get pitched.</p>

<p>Now, having said all that, I have some Moo cards myself. I like having a variety of pictures on the cards, and they're sturdy and well printed. But I have seen some folks show brief frustration because they didn't fit where the recipient thought they should.</p>

<p>It takes four seconds in google to find out what moo cards are. If someone wanted generic business cards, they would have asked for business card referrals, not moo cards.</p>

<p>The larger cards are a different size than is used in the US, it depends on how someone is going to store cards. The little cards are much cuter and popular because of that.</p>

<p>I love moo cards and give them to the "special" people. I'm not aware of anyone else either.</p>

<p>Great 400 dpi heidelberg stochastic offset printing can be had at clubcard.ca They have offices in San Fran and Vancouver. $90 gets you 1K of photo quality cards on great stock.</p>

<p>i love moo cards too, i currently use them for my fine art photo advertising, but i am currently putting together a set of photos to use them for weddings too. i haven't had anyone complain about the small size, in fact most folks comment on how cute they are. they are easy to leave pinned to bulletin boards and such and their small size makes them eye-catching. I haven't seen them offered anywhere else, which is weird in this capitalist competitive society we live in. </p>