I got my own follower

FranzWeber

You can unfollow yourself by simply clicking the follow button again. However to Sanfords point - we need tech support to offer us the option to block followers (other than ourselves) if we felt so inclined.

• 3 months later...
G-P Administrator, whoever you are. If you can address this issue could you at least take a peek at some of the more important issues that have been raised by membership which have so far received no reply There are plenty of threads outlining specific problems; I know because I've started a few of them. I had another little moment of irritation just this morning. I wrote a long and thoughtful comment on a photograph which took me a good twenty minutes to compose. When I pressed Add Comment the little ball went round and round and round and round and....nothing happened except my comment disappeared. I waited a good ten minutes but then realized that your beautifully designed software had simply swallowed it whole. Do you understand how exasperating this is? I want you to know that this is not exactly a rare occurrence. It's happened to me several times before and to other members as well and yet the problem has not even been acknowledged.If you're trying to discourage members from making long comments, you're doing an excellent job. Edited by Jack McRitchie
  • Like 2

Jack, if you have had this experience more than once already, you may consider composing your comments elsewhere and then copy/pasting them into place.

Sure. I am already considering composing my posts elsewhere. And - I will skip pasting them here.

• Like 2