I find this is missing in the new Photo.net

Yoyi

I have been a long time in this site and what you have done to the site look good and modem, but what I miss about the new site is to see tab or a session where we could see the photos that do came in not only the one are best of the week or day.

It is nice to see one or two photos, because we can see the work of others and not having to look of each of the ones we have has favorite. That way we can give the Photographer more options of showing this work

Rodrigo Gregorio De Las Heras

Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.

Notes from : The Complete Life's Little Instruction Book

but what I miss about the new site is to see tab or a session where we could see the photos that do came in not only the one are best of the week or day

Try clicking on "Editor's picks" in the drop-down menu under "Explore" at the top of this screen - this seems to be pretty much the equivalent of the selected new uploads page from before.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank for your answer and yes I was lost, you are right, under the TAB "Explorer" and select the "Browse by Categories" I could find all the old Photo Categories...

Nice day gentlemen

Rodrigo Gregorio De Las Heras

Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.

Notes from : The Complete Life's Little Instruction Book