I create my new web site

Discussion in 'Website Creation' started by omar_cruz, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Hi for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
    I create my new web site and I would like your opinions. I love photography and that is my first step. I am not professional; I am a boy with a dream. Your opinion is very, very, very, important to me.
    www.crutos.com
    Thanks’

2. Thanks for sharing. It's interesting. My immediate reaction is have some walk through the pages for the grammar. Plurals are lower case and don't use aprostrophes. Peace is a noun, peaceful is an adjective. The "arts" are protected "by copyright laws", not "with." It's "Hi everyone" and not "Hi for everyone." It's "Premium stock photos or custom made", not "make." Ok, picky, picky, picky. I wish you luck.

3. your website has to many things going on. less is more. take a look at other professional photographers website for inspiration. i know this don't help much that is because it's hard to comment on what is not working from the start.

4. http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=41252

5. I think you should pay an English speaker to fix things up. Find a student and trade if you can't afford a pro.
    An e-mail address from yahoo is not cool.
    The white space...and the grey space... drifting around there...not good...
    This web-site really doesn't work. Sorry!
    I think you'd be better off going with a ready made site such as wordpress (.org if you want to advertise). They look good and they work. You can customize it in so many different ways, that with a bit of effort, it'll look like you want it to.

6. Why do you have ads on the site?

7. www.sondip.net

8. It's suffering from over-design. Looks like you're trying to show off your design skills, rather than give user a good experience.
    You emphasise that our opinion is very very very important to you; do you think that's exactly what's holding you back? That website looks like it's been built to impress someone. Why do you care?
    Steven