I can't upload images

Discussion in 'Photo.net Site Help' started by paula grenside, Nov 21, 2008.

1. I have been trying to upload new photos since my morning ( Italy) without success.

I get this message:

We had a problem processing your entry:
    There was a problem with the database

I have tried everything; re-saved the images for WEB, though this was not necessary in the past, yet I get the
    same message.
    Please, help. Thanks

2. Hi Paula - Same here... Been trying since 7AM - East Coast America... I believe the problem started about 12 hours ago.... see "Problem accessing portfolio" on this same sight. The good news, it is not your computer! Best wishes, Glenn.

3. Hi Glenn, thanks for the comforting news ( I am mot the only one and it's not my computer). I only hope the glitch will be solved soon.

Paula

4. jsc

jsc

Please try again now. One of our machines went down and I had to reset some stuff.

5. Well I had a problem also yesterday and today. I dont know if you guys are even going to get this because every time I post or try to upload an image it wont show up in the thread. Ill post the Image here to see. Josh
    00RZnx-91123584.jpg

6. Wow It worked here, I wounder why that is

7. I had the same problem a few days ago. Exactly as Paula said. I thought my computer had "died", but now all is o.k. Hope everyone else is back on track.