Hubba Hubba Hiney

Hi All,

I feel really dumb. I just purchased the Think Tank Photo Pro Speed Belt V3.0 and Hubba Hubba Hiney Shoulder Bag V3.0. Can’t figure out how to attach the bag to the belt. There’s supposed to be a white “tongue” somewhere that gets inserted into the belt but I can’t locate it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Never mind. Just received this reply from Think Tank (I have version 3):

"Depending on which Hubba Hubba Hiney you have, the original or the V3 will determine if you have a white plastic tongue or not. If you have the Hubba Hubba Hiney V3 the white plastic tongue was removed and the belt pass through was changed to a more traditional pass through. But if you have the older Hubba Hubba Hiney then you should have the plastic tongue."

This made me look up the meaning of 'hiney' in google. The first entry that I encountered said this (regarding the definition of hiney):

"Either of the two rounded prominences on the human torso that are posterior to the hips and formed by the gluteal muscles and underlying structures.".

Took me a while to figure out the one letter word for this description ... go figure!!

This made me look up the meaning of 'hiney' in google. The first entry that I encountered said this (regarding the definition of hiney):

"Either of the two rounded prominences on the human torso that are posterior to the hips and formed by the gluteal muscles and underlying structures.".

Took me a while to figure out the one letter word for this description ... go figure!!

hubba hubba, hiney!

IMG_20140913_221546.thumb.JPG.462e45eb277c90227528e55c296c49dc.JPG

Edited by paul ron
  • Like 2
The more you say, the less people listen.