How update registered email address?

a_tonkin

Been trying in recent weeks via Account section. It just hangs with a "saving" message, but never saves. There's one or two other faults with the website, like you can't contact anyone, so hence this attempt here. Is the website dying, as some do where the founders have perhaps drifted away or even died themselves ...?

1710096235_Screenshot2019-10-2912_30_43.png.9ce752bc90e3be9777b0f9492347aa63.png

Still hopeful of finding anyone who actually runs this seemingly Mary Celeste-like website so I may change my registered email address

Start a conversation with me providing the details of your request and I will forward it. No guarantees. Sorry.

Who are these people you are trying to communicate with to get them off their posteriors and fix problems? Sounds like they don't even care if it takes so long for them to get back to you.

• Like 1

Who are these people you are trying to communicate with to get them off their posteriors and fix problems? Sounds like they don't even care if it takes so long for them to get back to you.

There are Email issues that have been reported and acknowledged. I have followed up on those communications. As an unpaid volunteer, there is nothing more I can do. Sorry.

• 11 months later...
Just thought I'd try changing my login email address again, a year on from last attempt. I see this time I cannot even find where to change it ... never mind the problem last time that the change wouldn't save. I see, for the Personal Details section of my account, I'm presented with a message saying "Photo.net Photography Forums - Error. You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." I feel my work here is done ...
Still hopeful of finding anyone who actually runs this seemingly Mary Celeste-like website so I may change my registered email address