How to post portfolio images to threads . . .

ed_farmer

I don't see your image, just the address link

Well, the only test I had was try a method, post , then go back to the thread and click on the link - worked for me, and somehow, samstevens got to the image I tested with and suggested a way to display the image rather than the link. As stated, not something I've done before.

I don't see your image, just the address link

somehow, samstevens got to the image I tested with and suggested a way to display the image rather than the link.

I went to Sandy’s portfolio, found the image, clicked on it to display at full size, copied the address from the address bar, came back to this thread, clicked on the Link Image icon in the comment box toolbar, the icon to the right of the smiley face, pasted the address into that pop up window.

An alternative is to open the portfolio pic, simultaneously open a window with the thread you want the photo to appear in, and drag and drop the image into the comment box.

Ed would do either of these options with a photo from his PN portfolio.

• Like 1

"You talkin' to me?"

I went to Sandy’s portfolio, found the image, clicked on it to display at full size, copied the address from the address bar, came back to this thread, clicked on the Link Image icon in the comment box toolbar, the icon to the right of the smiley face, pasted the address into that pop up window.

An alternative is to open the portfolio pic, simultaneously open a window with the thread you want the photo to appear in, and drag and drop the image into the comment box.

Ed would do either of these options with a photo from his PN portfolio.

Thanks!