How to online proof album/books?

heatherrene

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping you could help me out. I want to be able to proof the books and albums that I make for my clients

online. I just don't know how to go about doing this. Could you help me.. I have photoshop and I always make the

pages individually anyway, just need help displaying them online in a nice fashion.

Thanks--

Heather

Heather, after trying many methods and software programs for album design, the slowest and most painful being to lay them out manually in Photoshop, the best advice I can give you is to get LumaPix FotoFusion Pro. It's the best $300 you'll spend, and will save you EONS of time designing albums over Photoshop alone. And, it has a built-in e-mail function that will create custom e-mails from you to clients with your pages, so they can see and proof them.

You can also do an album "pre-design" where you create 3 or 4 album pages as samples to sell your clients on buying a whole album. Once they see how their wedding images can look as an album, they'll e-mail these to friends and family. It's not only a great sales tool, but good marketing for you.

If you don't want to do it the easy way, and still want to use Photoshop alone, just save your layered PSD files as small JPEGs and e-mail them. Or, you can place these JPEGs on a page of your website. And, you can get a simple flash software program online for about $30, which will take a series of JPEGs and turn them into a .swf flash file that can be placed on your website.

I prefer the method of e-mailing the images to them, because you can address the e-mail in a more personal way, and they can still forward it to others.

• 2 weeks later...