How to merge images from 2 folders in Lightroom 2?

<p>Hi everyone...quick question for anyone who has already conquered this "problem". Up until yesterday I always download images straight from my camera onto my computer and then import the folder into LR2 to do my editing. Yesterday, I had images from 2 different cameras so I had 2 memory cards, instead of my usual routine I used my memory card reader and imported AND copied to computer within LR2...so the final product in terms of importing was 1 folder for each memory card. I was able to view at the top level folder that had both sub-folders so I can get ALL the images within the filmstrip however they are from 1 memory card first and then the "other" images...what I am trying to figure out is how I can get all these images within sequencial order of each other. Make sense?<br>

Any help??<br>

Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>[[what I am trying to figure out is how I can get all these images within sequencial order of each other. Make sense?]]</p>

<p>when viewing the top-level folder so you see all the images, click the drop-down at the bottom of the screen that says "Added Order and chose "Capture Time"</p>

<p>Robert,<br>

Thanks for the help...that would have worked except I found the true problem. For some reason, my new D90's clock was a day and a few hrs off so when I was shooting with the D300 and the D90, the images on memory card from D300 all registered as 2/28 but the images from D90 were 2/27...thus my new problem.<br>

Is there anyway, within OR after LR to manually change the dates on the images?</p>