How to link to a Specific Gallery?

OK suppose I create a Gallery called, "Wildflowers" or "Cars." Then I post 5-10 photos in that gallery.

How do I send a link to someone so that he/she can view the images in that gallery only?

How can I insure that he/she cannot download the photos in that gallery to his/her computer?

------------------------------------

Sadly, so far since the second iteration of photo.net, I think that:

For a photo site to have the Gallery section so poorly implemented - is a crime.

Photos still load slowly (I have FIOS - and 100mb/sec download speed); the thumbnails are poorly displayed (horizontal thumbnails of vertical photos? really...); navigating through a particular gallery is tedious, slow...poorly implemented!

I could go on...but several weeks after the fact, the gallery section remains a disaster.

OK suppose I create a Gallery called, "Wildflowers" or "Cars." Then I post 5-10 photos in that gallery.

How do I send a link to someone so that he/she can view the images in that gallery only?

How can I insure that he/she cannot download the photos in that gallery to his/her computer?

------------------------------------

Sadly, so far since the second iteration of photo.net, I think that:

For a photo site to have the Gallery section so poorly implemented - is a crime.

Photos still load slowly (I have FIOS - and 100mb/sec download speed); the thumbnails are poorly displayed (horizontal thumbnails of vertical photos? really...); navigating through a particular gallery is tedious, slow...poorly implemented!

I could go on...but several weeks after the fact, the gallery section remains a disaster.

Portfolio>Galleries>view gallery>get link

https://www.photo.net/gallery/1079782

By default, photos are not downloadable except by the user in 'my library'; not a guarantee, of course because a viewer has to download to see it, and it therefore gets into their cache.

• 3 weeks later...

So has this become a private site where people can't view my images? Wanted to get some photo releases from musicians and every link I've sent them says you have to sign in. Now I'm wondering will they have to download the images before they can see them even if they do sign in? This used to be so easy and now seems dang near impossible.

Have checked the various categories (i.e. Your Activity, Photos, Galleries, Gallery Folder Sort) but can't find the "get link" button anywhere.

Edited by jim_mckelvey

• 2 weeks later...