john_white8

I have Sigma 70 - 300mm Lens, it can not fit into my Canon EOS

Digital Rebel camera.

Some one told me maybe use lens adapter to make Sigma lens fit into

Canon digital camera.

What kind lens adapter do I need ?

Is there any other way to let Sigma Lens fit into Canon EOS Digital

Rebel Camera ?

Sigma makes this lens with several different mounts. They make it in EF mount to fit the Canon EOS line, but also make it in Nikon, Pentax, Minolta and Sigma AF mounts. Do you know what camera brand that your Sigma lens is designed to fit? If not, can you post a picture of the lens mount?

Some lenses can be adapted to fit Canon EOS mount (Nikon for instance), but some cannot (Pentax for instance). In any case, it is hardly something that you are likely to want to do as you will be left with a lens that has no autofocus, and no aperture control at all. Some specialty lenses might be useful to use this way, but the Sigma 70-300 is not all that great to begin with.

Some very enterprising people have managed to convert Canon EOS mount lenses to Sigma's camera mount successfully. I'm not sure that it would work reliably to go in the other direction - however, I am sure that it would cost more than is worthwhile given the cost of a new lens in Canon mount, even if you had the skills to do it yourself.