How to ensure an endless supply of classic cameras, and complete your collection using nothing more than paper and some glue. Oh, and any old bit of useless junk you may have lying around doing nothing.

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by q.g._de_bakker, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Want to learn how?
    Just have a look at this example of how it's done.

2. An excellent copy... But it looks more like a Rolleiflex GX to me, only an expert can tell.

3. The amazing thing is that he's got two bids on this item. And 100% positive feedback!

4. I think this has probably been done as a joke. Obviously we are not in on it so don't understand.

5. I think this has probably been done as a joke. Obviously we are not in on it so don't understand.

6. You need a longer title than this. Make it 2 paragraphs next time.

7. Nah, man. Here is how you make a real Hasselblad-which-isn't-a-Hasselblad:
    http://www.retrothing.com/2011/03/the-pinhole-hasselblad.html
    Believe me, paper and glue are not wasted on this thing. Still, that German auction is very cute. Punk, even. I'm saving that page... just in case.

8. I wish I had that kind of salesmanship...

9. I must have it.

10. Has anyone reported the seller as yet?

11. What business is it of ours if some cheap camera yearns to be a Hasselblad?

12. Translated description text:
    "Here on an old box camera Hasselblad offer thesubject out of my closet. I do not know much about the value that you adhere to the state room photos. Have fun bidding! SUPERVISOR, please, I have no guarantee and no guarantee right to exchange."

"Attention! Thanks to an attentive eBay member, I have noticed that the font on the old camera was not original. On the side HERLANGO is impressed, so it is that brand. I'm sorry, no intention of mine, but the ignorance was."

13. wow at last the Hasselblad I can afford and I don't have to divorce my wife to get it.

14. rdm

rdm

I wonder if it was one of us in the thread that Corrected him, I also wonder who bid on it..lol

15. Drifting a bit sideways here, if you visit the link given above by Karim, note that the Pinhole Hasselblad is now available as a downloadable PDF file, which you can print for yourself!

16. wow at last the Hasselblad I can afford and I don't have to divorce my wife to get it.​
    You mean the alimony from your wife would pay for it?

17. Made my day! Plus Yann's comment made me fall off my chair. The fact that there are two bids just confirms that some bidders do have a sense of humour.

18. Pretty Funny...Gene, You want tme to bid on it for you?

19. @Fred
    What I ment was that if I were to buy a Hasselblad now my wiife would probably divorce me. I ment it as a joke.