How to do large file searches in Adobe Bridge?

<p>Hi all,<br>

My client has just requested that I edit 90 photos from a recent shoot. I have a list of files generated by my proofing gallery, which can also enable me to download .jpegs for these 90 images. I'm currently using Bridge as my file management software. I'm wondering if there is a way to drop this list of file names into Bridge to do a search of the corresponding RAW files. I'm aware of the Find feature, which appears to only let you build search criteria via a painstaking process of inputting individual file names into the dialog. Is there no way to paste a list of filenames in Bridge to do a single search of RAW files? Does Lightroom have a more sophisticated search capability that would enable me to do such a search?<br>

Any suggestions?<br>

Thanks,<br>

Andrew</p>

<p> </p>

<p>photographers-toolbox.com is a Lightroom plugin site.<br>

http://www.photographers-toolbox.com/products/lightroomstatistics/photolistimporter/<br>

What is the "Photo list importer" plug-in<br /><br />Do you get lists of selected photos from clients? The challenge is how to transform that list into a selection of photos in Lightroom, without manually copy and pasting them.<br />This powerful plug-in reads a list of photo file names from a text file or from the clipboard and collects them into a collection called "LRS_Photo_List" for further processing.<br />Your clients do not have to type the full photo name when using the Folder or Collection filtering. So 108, 123.. for example would be sufficient in combination with (part of) the folder of collection name.<br /><br />Another application might be searching for photos in Lightroom with a similar file name. For more information, see section "How does "Photo list importer" work?".</p>

90 images out of a total of how many? I'd do a visual search with the file names visible and then use either a star or color tag fir the mes the client has selected abdcthen filter for that star or color rating so you have only those selected. Select all of those, process each ad needed in ACR, and then output the lot from ACR (Adobe Camera Raw) at the size (in pixels), resolution (360ppi is a safe bet), compression level, and in "safe" (for non-Photoshop users) color space.