How to delete a "comment"

FranzWeber

Franz, I just reported it for you through the report button at the bottom of all comments. I don't know who reads comments that are reported or how soon they're acted on. Not sure if you tried the Contact link at the bottom the page, but that might be another way to attempt to get it done. Good luck.
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

In the Rubáiyát, poet Omar Khayyám said:

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,

Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit

Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,

Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

I always thought that was a reference to the writing on the wall at Belshazzar's feast as related in the Bible's Book of Daniel.

Perhaps it applies to PN comments too.... :confused:

Franz, I just reported it for you through the report button at the bottom of all comments. I don't know who reads comments that are reported or how soon they're acted on. Not sure if you tried the Contact link at the bottom the page, but that might be another way to attempt to get it done. Good luck.

Fred thank you for your help. I used the contact-button. I don't find a report button at the bottom of all comments. The "comment" of "Jessica77707 Asses" is not deletet.

Ahh, Ok Franz, I thought maybe everyone was seeing the report button. In the old PN, I was part of a small group selected to report spam and I guess that's carried over to the new PN. In any case, I did report it but don't know who gets these reports or how they get acted upon.
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!