HOW TO CHOOSE BETWEEN MAMIYA & BRONICA -COST,USE FEATURES

vikas_sadarangani

DEAR TONY & DEREK,

<p>

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP & SUGGESTIONS.

<p>

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U GUYS THERE.

<p>

I AM BASICALLY NOT INTERTSED IN GOING FOR A HASELBALD IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE CAMERA TO MAINTAIN AND BUY ACCESSORIES FOR.

<p>

I AM STILL GOING TO CHOOSE BETWEEN MAMIYA & BRONICA.

I SHALL BE SELLING BRONICA IN INDIA AND I WOULD LIKE TO COLLECT ALL KINDS OF SELLING TIPS FROM USERS AND DEALER LIKE ME ON THE NET.

ONCE WE ARE ABLE TO SHARE SUCH VIEWS I SHALL LIKE THAT TO HELP BOOST MY SALES OF BRONICA CAMERAS FOR AL KIND US USES I.E. - PRESS, WEDDING,

GLAMOUR AND OTHER APPLICATIONS OF PHOTOGRAPHY.

<p>

WHICH BASIC KIT OF 6X6 WOULD BY FAR LARGE BE BETTER WITH WHAT LENSES AND ACCESSORIES.

<p>

WHICH BASIC KIT OF 645 WOULD DELIVER VALUE FOR MONEY WITH WHAT LENSES AND ACCESSORIES

<p>

THE SAME FOR 6X7 FORMAT.

<p>

THANKS,

<p>

VIKAS

Hi Vikas- I currently use Bronica ETRS and am switching to ETRSi to gain the OTF flash metering and mirror lock-up features. I shoot lots of weddings, some portraits and beautiful shots of peoples motorcycles and cars with my Bronica. IMO, the best basic set-up would include a normal lense (75mm for ETRSi), a metered prism finder, speed grip, 120 back(not all films are available in 220). You could offer above package without the speed grip and with waist level instead for economy. I also recommend an "advanced" package that contains all of the items from the first package, plus a wide lens (40mm) and a long lens (150mm). This package gives the photographer every option he would need for almost all situations, and highlights the high versatility of the Bronica system. Tree